Gamble Implicit revealed bug

When gambling, the items show a range of possible outcomes for the item’s implicit, but the “stats changes if equiped:” comparision gives the roll away before even purchasing by showing the exact roll amount as + or -.
https://imgur.com/a/6Tlebo8

Isn’t it only comparing possible minimal rolls of the items? It’s 4 int vs 3(-x) range so it compares the difference from 4 to 3.

A quick investigation suggest that it’s just showing a random roll on a base item, it’s definitely not the one for the item you get.

I only tested it on 2 items, and got the exact rolls it was showing, but it could have been coincidence of course.

I have tried gamble 7 items, only 2 implicits were the same it was showing before gamble. It seems item implicit it’s rolled after gamble.

Thanks for testing it.
Still, I think it would be just clearer to remove the implicit comparison from there,
or write the range of rolls there that can be possible outcome.

It definitely does show some roll in the green/red comparison text before gambling, but that roll doesn’t seem to represent the actual roll when you gamble the item. I can confirm what DNT tested as I did the same thing myself and had the same results.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.