Flashing skills, mouse can't click things

I’m a Beastmaster lvl 60 or so doing monolith with 5 pets. 2 wolves, 1 scorpion, one large cat and one dino. Here’s what happens to me more than half the time. I summon all my pets, click on the monolith, then select my quest, then during that run at some point my “Q”, “W”, “E”, “SPACE” start flashing as I move the mouse in the game world and the cursor doesn’t correlate with its actual position in the game world because to pick anything up or quit the game or whatever I have to put the mouse somewhere weird for the icon to accept its clicks.

output_log.txt (403.1 KB)

From your log file, it seems like the game is detecting a controller you have plugged in and is mistakenly switching back and forth between it and your keyboard. We are planning to address this issue, but in the meantime you should just unplug the controller.

Thanks!

Just an FYI but I don’t think it matters.

I had a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel plugged in using Logitech’s older program called the Logitech Profiler which is only available on their ftp site: lgs510_x64.exe
@ ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/

And you are correct in that unplugging the wheel from the USB solved all of my problems. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.