End of time loading screen

Morning:

The game crash when loading a character in end of time. The game works with my other characters. Only crash when try to loading end of time.

Cheers.

What’s different about this character compared to the others? I’m not sure from your report if other characters can load in to the end of time or not.

Yesterday, i respect all attribute points in the npc allocatted in The End of Time. I left the game and this morning, when i log with the main character, the loading screen stays loading and i have to quit the game with the task manager.

I have created a new char and the game works well. I am low level, so i´m not still in the End of time with this character.

OK, this may have had something to do with the character respec going wrong.

Please let me know if it happens again and we’ll get you to give us an output log so we can figure out the error.

I’m having a similar issue but I have not respec any skill points or done anything I wouldn’t do normally.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (2.4 KB)
output_log.txt (191.2 KB)
DxDiag.txt (70.8 KB)
Added what the bug report thread says to give just in case. the output log is from when the game was endlessly loading the end of time zone.

Hi!,

With the patch 0.7.0C the problem has solved. I can enter to The End of Time with the main char. Nice! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.