Economics of Last Epoch, IMO

I mean that I mostly play this game as an ARPG and not as a economic simulator. All this stuff is too much fluff for me to be interesting.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

The gameplay is important. But I also agree with Chris Wilson that a large part of the success of POE is getting items right and making items the focus of the game. I take this to mean also that items need to find its value in a healthy working economy.

Which unfortunately for some, means that a strong working economic simulator is an integral part of a successful ARPG. Which is why I’m very concerned whenever I get the impression that trade may be curtailed in some way.

1 Like

No prob with that. I like the idea of the bazar. That’s absolutely fine. But I won’t need additional economic features like a demand and supply system for vendors, where I sell my stuff I don’t need.

I don’t want to be forced to make up my mind wether or not it is ok to sell my stuff when I come from an expedition. There will then be certain times where vendors are out of gold and offer a bad price. So it would be better to sell the stuff when the vendor has a lot of gold so prices are better.

That’s a very complicated workflow for just selling stuff to the vendor.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.