Does Future Strike procs Regenerator passive (Forge Guard node)?

Hello, well, everything is in the title i guess ^^

I searched everywhere on the forum and couldn’t find a statement who said that Future Strike could or could’nt procced Regenerator passive.
So we got to answer this question with this thread (hopefully ^^)

I’m not sure. Future Strike is kinda an ailment (which is why Smite can’t proc it at the moment), but it’s also not an ailment (it can crit). One might need to use an Exsanguinous chest to get rid of your hp then see how much hp you get from a skill that can proc future strikes (probably recording it so you can slow down the video to see the hp bump on hit & then possibly on future strike).

I’d probably tentatively say yes.

Good idea, but we’ll need someone with an exsanguinous and 10 points to invest directly into Future Strike to experiment it :confused:
Would be quicker if devs told us directly no ? :slight_smile:

Quicker for us? Yes, quicker for the devs who (probably) have better things to do (like making Smite be able to proc ailments outside of it’s skill tree!)?

Yes, it does proc regenerator. Which is nice.

Really ? You did some testing ? You’re awesome mate :slight_smile:

Yup & I saw a hp bump when shield throw hit & when future strike hit as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.