Do developers plan in the future add shoulders and pants slots to character?

Can add a lot more choices to players.

3 Likes

it would be nice to add more items, such as shoulder pads, earrings, or a type of sub-item.

1 Like

Would be nice if they did!

But I wouldn’t hold your breath, as it is a lot of work. And I am talking hundreds, if not thousands of hours.

I think that depends on how they want to monetise the cosmetics. More item slots also mean more items to design the art for. The other option is to add more affix slots as that does not require additional art.

From a pure cosmetic side this would be awesome.
Especially when they introduce some kind of cosmetic system to overwrite skins.

One game, that did this type of thing extraodinary well is Wolcen, love it or hate, but you can’t say that their cosmetic system isn’t good. Wolcen even took this whole thing one step further and they added Left + Right Slot for Pauldrons and Gloves.

From a pure gearing standpoint it is tremendous amount of work and probably not neccessary to have so many different Slots(especially the left + right one).

I would go so far and say that LE is currently at the sweetspot of “amount” of items that give you stats.

But yeah, to come back to the OP, some kind of pauldrons would be awesome, even if it’s just pure cosmetic and no real (stat)item Slot.

I would be glad

I agree with you here.

Adding more items which themselves have slots, has the potential to unbalance the game in the players favour. Without reworking all the game mechanics!

But having things like Shoulders and pants as purely cosmetic items, would be great!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.