Damaging Fractures

I find damaging fractures way too punishing being just a step up from minor fractures. And having destructive fractures feels almost irrelevant. Most of the time losing just 2 tiers per affix would already render an item completely useless.

I would like to suggest destructive fracture be what is the current damaging fracture and for damaging fracture to be revised to a lower penalty, e.g. reduce by 1 - 2 tier per affix.

5 Likes

I agree that the damaging fracture is the exact same as destructive fracture, whenever a have a damaging fracture I just shatter it (it is the only ā€œgood sideā€ from damaging, you donā€™t completely lose the item so you can still shatter and get a few affixes back). Anyway this is a good suggestion !

Oh right. I didnā€™t know why I didnā€™t think of this when I was mulling over the purpose of destructive fracture. Currently though, I donā€™t think any single affix is rare enough for me to feel slightly better about salvaging a few shards. Perhaps there would be much rarer shards in future.

Though even if there is a purpose to destructive fracture. Iā€™ll like to see two tiers of damaging fracture. A random shot at breaking 1-5 tiers per affix feels way too much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.