Crashes on loading screen

So the new patch is here and it seems like nothing has changed really. I logged in hyped for the new class and right after i beat the first boss the game crashes as always. I think I’m done with this.

MAYBE an answer ?

Because the problem occured during loading screen, I began to think that the problem is in the loading process (I’m a genius I know). So : RAM, VRAM or maybe swapping files from windows ? (sorry but english isn’t my mother tongue and I’m note sure that “swapping files” are the correct words).

I had 0Mo of swapping files. I don’t know why… I put the recommanded swapping files for me (2938Mo suggested by windows).

I’m currently doing a lot of tests but the problem didn’t occure anymore.

Can you try this ?

Hi, I’m not really sure what you mean by “swapping files” and also I don’t know how to do what you are saying so if you could state here what I gotta do it would be pretty nice. I’m willing to test anything.

It’s also called “virtual memory”.

It’s really simple to change. Here the process in english :

Win +R -> sysdm.cpl -> Advanced -> performance -> settings -> Advanced -> Change -> custom size -> set

I bough the game yesterday and it keeps crashing since. Too bad I have more than 2 hours of play to request a refund. I read that setting shadow quality to very low will help, but it’s not working for me. Anyway, here is my crash report attached. Thankscrash.zip (177.6 KB)

Hey man it worked like a charm :smiley: thank you very much.

1 Like

For all the people struggling with crashing on loading screen answer from Tak3ya seems to work. After increasing virtual memory I haven’t encountered a single crash. If you haven’t tried it you should definitely do so. Also thanks Tak3ya for the response, I would be done with this game if you didn’t step in.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.