Crafting rare "sets"

Hi guys. I see several guides where the rings, belt, and one or two other items all have a modifier that reads something like “all items of this type will ad X %” of a certain Stat or ability. I hope that made sense. My question is can I craft this mod onto gear or do I need to find all of these (rare/yellow) items with this modifier already present? Sorry if this has been asked and answered already but I’m at work on my cell phone and couldn’t find it anywhere. Thank you!

No, you can craft any affix shards you want onto gear (assuming the affix is allowed on that gear slot).

You don’t find these affixes dropping. At least I haven’t noticed that they drop. But you can shatter items with this affixes and craft them on other items.

Set affixes are very rare qnd I suggest you pick up all items containing them for shattering.

Items with these affixes start to drop at higher levels.

Thanks guys!

yes you do… they are just extremely rare

From memory ‘Minion damage over time’ is called ‘Sorrowful’ you will just find more gear with the rolls than the shards themselves, Glancing Blow doesn’t drop often but gear with it drops relentlessly

Best thing to do after every few runs/login check the vendor for gear with them affixes

Don’t certain shards/ items with those affixs, only start to drop past a certain level? At least that what it looks like to me!

Oh, i see. Thanks for the correction. Didn’t notice that. Just picking up every crafting mats without reading their names.

That’s correct. Don’t know the exact levels though. :thinking:

My toon reached level 59 last night and I did start seeing items dropping with “set” affixes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.