Constant crashes

Yeah there’s a topic on LE Steam forums about very low graphic settings fixing crashes. I’ve tried it and so far it works after 1+ hour of gameplay (I’d have crashes every 5-10 minutes before). You just need SHADOWS on VERY LOW, other settings don’t matter.

1 Like

Now I just set the shadows on very low and all other graphics other on medium or high and it works too on zones I got instant crashes before.

1 Like

Settings shadows to very low worked for me as well. Had been crashing every 5-10 minutes, now nothing for almost 2 hours. Ryzen 3700X and 5700XT.

Still unplayable. The inability to fix this in a timeline manner, especially considering all of the feedback and crash logs being provided, is worrisome. This is how games lose players, I hope that doesn’t happen here because I had really high hopes for this game. However, until this is resolved I’ll be spending the little free time I have playing something else.

Because it’s not the same error. Random crashing that most people here have (with 5700 series) is fixed with setting shadows to very low. If that didn’t help you, it’s completely another problem.

1st of all I love the game, but in the right now, i cant play it, and continue testing the game.

I have almost try everthing, reduce de graphics to low, restart the new caracter class, update de drivers. The wrapper vulkan solution work indeed for me, but the stuttering with wrapper active give me headaches.

Like almost all people on this tecnical forum, im using AMD setup. All others games i played, i got 0 problems with no crashes at all.
I think EHG should give some priority/love on tecnicnal development, to constant crashes on AMD setups.

My setup:
Ryzen 3600@4k
16gb@3k
Rx570
SSD 512gb

The shadow quality trick don’t worked for me. I still crashing after 5 minutes or less… AMD setup, Ryzen 5 1600, RX 580 8gb.

Agree with you. Every patch I need wait they patch bugs before I cant start playing again.

I understand that, my statement wasn’t insinuating the issue was the same. Having access to multiple log files & reports would actually support the ability to determine the root cause, or causes, of these issues. That said, like so many of the others who are reporting issues, I am also using a 5700xt.

Thank you mate!

So, I did notice something that is consistent with crashes I’m experiencing on a specific character; every time I fight the Omen of Silence the game will crash. I do experience crashes in the zone leading up to that encounter, though they are more random. However, should I make it through that zone the Omen fight will crash every time at varying percentages.

Maybe that will help somewhat, dunno.

Machine specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.8GHz
ROG Strix B450-I Gaming motherboard
32GB DDR4 Ram
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card
Running Windows 10 64 bit

Graphics Driver details:

Software Version - 2020.0421.1645.30151
Driver Version - 19.50.29.27-200421a-354308E-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2020
Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
2D Driver Version - 8.1.1.1634
Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.01432
OpenGL® Version - 26.20.11000.13587
AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.1.12
Vulkan™ Driver Version - 2.0.137
Vulkan™ API Version - 1.2.133
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)

Crash_2020-06-06_094455653.zip (272.2 KB)

Any info from devs about work around this problem?

Hi everyone!

We’ve just released 0.7.8f which includes a fix for crashes on AMD graphics cards, and may help in other situations.

If you’re still having crashes after the update, please provide the information listed in this support article in a new thread. Details about your build and what you were doing at the time of the crash is also helpful, particularly if it happens multiple times. Thanks!

Just wanted to thank @EHG_Mike and the rest of the devs who worked so hard on this. It was clearly a very difficult bug to solve, but they took it seriously and didn’t give up on it. It means a lot to those of us who were experiencing the crashes. :slight_smile:

Thanks bud. Yea, it’s been a tough one. We’ve had at least a dozen of us working on it at some point or another in the last few weeks. I’m just so relieved that people are going to be able to get back in and play again.

3 Likes

hi have problems with crashing. i crash from nothing and every few minutes. need help crashes.zip (125.1 KB) and sysinfo DxDiag.zip (16.6 KB)

i got the same problem, crashing all the time, how did you fixed it?

This was fixed in a previous patch. If you’re getting constant crashes now, then I suggest making a new support post on it. It may unfortunately be a new bug for the devs to look at.

I already created a new topic about these crashes four days ago, but they do not answer the forums, and it also seems to me that many other players are having problems since most of the forums are about crashes of the most different types and everyone is unanswered. from developers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.