Concept Art for the Nagasa

MajasaIcon

The Nagasa are the followers of Majasa, dwelling in the deserts of the south under her rule. They are divided into a strict caste system based upon the gems embedded in their bodies.

Diamond Caste

The most pious and stern of the Nagasa, the members of this caste are also known as the Diamond Matrons. They form the primary leadership of Maj’elka and the rest of Majasan society, with Vessel Maiden Apophis acting as a figurehead.

Emerald Caste

Members of the Emerald Caste are the most swift and agile of the Nagasa. Their roles in Majasan society reflect this, with them acting as spies, saboteurs, and assassins.

Nagasa in the Imperial Era

There are no living Nagasa in the Imperial Era. The undead wretches encountered in this time are covered in decaying wrappings and gold trinkets, mostly confined to the catacombs.

18 Likes

Imperial look just fantastic

2 Likes

Impérial one is my favorite

Nice, as long as they don’t come paired up with Chryssalids.

1 Like

These are very cool. Always loved Naga type creatures as a concept.

Any other Castes coming? Black (jet gem), Blue (sapphire), Red (ruby), Purple (amethyst), Yellow/Orange (citrine/topaz), etc.?

Yep!

Today’s post focuses exclusively on female Nagasa. There’ll be other castes for sure. :smile:

2 Likes

Will this be a playable class down the road? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Imperial Era Nagas looks very cool :heart:

Chapter 9 first phase 4 content confirmed?

1 Like

Looking cool!

Me likes the emerald nagasa!!
Especially the leather armor (and not leather amor :stuck_out_tongue: ) and old ropes look great!!

Diamond Caste!

Imperial Era - totaly faceless :confused:

I have to say my favorite is the Diamond Nagasa. Good work

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.