Change stash tab order

Is there any way to reorder the tabs in the stash? It would be great if we could drag them to a new position.

10 Likes

Currently there is no way. But would be a nice feature. Don’t know if it’s not already on their list.

1 Like

I miss this too!

1 Like

Hopefully a simple UI change with significant UX/QoL benefits.

1 Like

Yeah, it would be great if any tab, either main or sub-tab could be reorderd or moved.

1 Like

This feature is a must have!

2 Likes

You can move tabs from one category to another one at a time.

Right click on stash tab and the name/icon/colour menu pops up.

Top right there is a “select category” button. You can then select which category you want the stash tab in and it will move there, even if it’s full of items or empty.

It’s possible to create a new category, then move tabs to the new one in the order you want, then delete the old category if you want.

You can move tabs when they are full and the game will only let you delete a category tab once it has no stash tabs in it.

I don’t think you can re-arrange the category sequence though.

Yeah, we need a “drag-and-drop-like-option to re-arrange within a category sequence”.
For now i have 4 category’s and 20 Stash Tabs within.
-> On the idols-category there are 12 Tabs and if if should choose to make a third one in there for my mages it spawns allways on the end of this category and i can’t re-arrange (won’t rename and re-arrange all items on ‘em) it. It’s a mess. ;’)

3 Likes

Voted!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.