Bug with Passive skill points disappearing after 0.7.9

Hi dev team,

after the last patch (0.7.9) there is a strange bug me and multiple other players have experienced - after we level up, the passive points that should be assigned simply disappear. There is a topic on this in Steam already : Link

Personally for me what happens

1. I’ve logged in playing my shaman (lvl.29 / masochist diff)
  2. First thing I’ve noticed - all my unused passive points have been missing (I am 99% sure I had few prior the patch)
  3. After I’ve leveled up / finished side quest - the indicator for new passive point available appeared. I’ve pressed P and the passive point was actually gone - the counter showed zero.

I hope you’ll look into this.
Thanks & regards

My S.O. just experienced no point after leveling from 75-76. So, can confirm.

Hey… this may be related to the issue where 3 to 4 passive points have been removed in 7.10

There are a few threads about this and more than a few people who are experiencing the similar issue. EHG has not officially commented but the testers have confirmed that some passive points are gone.

It’s been happening to me too. As of today it’s still a problem. It seems to happen to points on all things: quests, skill specialization level ups, and passive points on level up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.