- Root nodes for skills now use the same tooltip as the skill itself by default.
- Changed Focus’ Energy Infusion node
- Previous: for 5 seconds after you finish channelling gain 1% movement speed per 10 mana gained. Could allocate up to 5 points, but the node was bugged so that additional points had no effect.
- New: When you finish channelling gain, haste for 1 second per 20 mana gained (up to 10 seconds). Can only allocated 1 point (additional points in the node will be respecced for free).
- Skeleton Archers
- Changed the base cooldown of fire arrow to 6 seconds.
- Arrows are created significantly earlier in the fire animation to look more natural and help the Archers hit moving targets.
- Arrows are now created at the bow rather than at the centre of the Archer.
- There is now an explanation popup for whenever a passive node is not allowed to be respeced.
- Adjusted the rarity of Increased Cold and Increased Lightning Damage affixes to be in line with Increased Fire Damage affixes on all item types. Previously Increased Cold Damage was rarer on wands, and Increased Lightning Damage was more common on swords.
- Fixed a forge location not working in Forlorn Streets.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes respec passive nodes that you shouldn’t be able to due to incomplete requirement checking.
- Fixed inconsistencies in how ward retention was worded. It is now always +% ward retention rather than increased ward retention.
- Fixed several cases in which ward retention was actually increasing your added ward retention, rather than granting added ward retention.
- Fixed a bug where enemies or minions with no targets in range could select an ability that was on cooldown. If they themselves were a valid target for this ability this could result in them not moving. One manifestation of this bug was Skeleton Warriors with Bone Armour being reluctant to move.
- Fixed a bug where Aura of Decay’s Decripify node did not convert poisons applied to you to armour shred.
- Fixed a bug where Aura of Decay’s Plague Bearers node had no effect.
- Fixed a bug where taking both Black Hole’s Binary Star and Stability nodes would cause the skill to stop working.
- Fixed a display error with Harvest’s Blood Sculptor node.
- Fixed Reaper Form’s Herald of Rot also poisoning the player.
- Fixed a bug where Summon Skeleton’s Necrotic Conviction was only affecting Skeleton Rogues.
- Fixed a bug where Summon Skeleton’s Multishot node increased the cooldown of Fire Arrow by 4 seconds per point, rather than 1 second per point.
- Fixed the version number on the login screen not matching the version number in the top left of the screen.