Beta 0.7.3 Patch Notes

Awesome patch ,thank you !
But i feel i will not be very convinced by unique mobs color name , i may be wrong dunno .
Also i don’t really know if it was already said but i would like lightning strike spell chain’s effect can chain on destructible object like barrel etc…

Keep up the woaouh work guys

1 Like

Huge patch ! Sounds great, lets go test that out ^^

1 Like

Interesting, this is a change to Reclamation of Souls so it now gives ward instead of life, right?

No, it’s an entirely new node.

We’ll look forward to your feedback! It was a balance of looking distinct and being visible on all backgrounds.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

2 Likes

With the new mana changes and everything you changed about the pet active abilities I find them to be much worse then they were before. The over all seems to be a rather large nerf to them. If you are going to have the wolf buff do all that but only for 3 secs with a 10 sec CD? In most cases this will be gone before you can do anything with it. I feel like I am going in circle with the pet stuff at this point.

2 Likes

Right, meant changed from the preview, which had it granting health on minion death; was never actually in the game that way I don’t think.

Great patch, nice work guys. But no fix to holy aura +elemental protection/vit skill tree node bug?

Impressive patch! GG

1 Like

Downloading the patch now. Looking forward to trying out the minion skill trees.

Impressed at how quickly the game is developing :+1:

2 Likes

Nice! Guys, you are restoring my trust in preorders. Working so hard to make us happy! Thank you.

1 Like

Where? I ran arround and can’t find new quests. Shouldn’t this start in the last visited hub?

The new story content starts in the Desert Waystation, which is the zone you go to before returning to End of Time.

1 Like

I popped on yesterday to check out the Necro changes, and I have to say I’m absolutely LOVING it! All I’m really using is Sarno’s Arm for gear, and with some crafty teleports, I’m having a great time.

The only thing I really would like to see that could improve the gameplay experience for Necro is, a node for Mark for Death that commands your minions to attack the target/group you hit with the skill. Or an ability to recall your minions to you (especially since you can teleport, and they can’t).

I LOVE the ability to respec one point, but it looks like this opens the door to a snapshotting bug, which is more of an issue in multiplayer, but still something to be aware of.

3 Likes

These are great ideas.

1 Like

When you press the A key this is already possible. Both make them target an area and commanding them back to you.

1 Like

This is a useful feature as-is, but it doesn’t feel to me like a replacement for automatically targeting Marked enemies or a Convocation-style way of teleporting minions to your character. I find that in endgame I’m generally moving around too much to be able to keep my minions with me using A.

1 Like

Thanks Reimer, I didn’t even know about A, but having it built into a skill like Mark for Death would be a huge QoL imo. At least I think it would be a nice change :slight_smile:
As A_S00 more or less said, teleporting is awesome, but without having a way to move your minions also, it feels bad. That being said, another option would be to add a node to your teleport skill that brings your minions with you… that would kill two birds with one stone.

1 Like

stupid question. when I turn on the game, does it automatically download the new patch? I am asking this because I don’t see any of the new changes in this patch note like Spriggan form skill specializations.

On Standalone you need to run the Launcher.exe (which should be a folder up from where Last Epoch.exe is). You should always run the game using the launcher.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.