Beta 0.7.2b Patch Notes

Good stuff. Any chance that Tempest Strike tree will be ready before the next big patch!

1 Like

Thanks!

So, a lot of the work for the specialization tree had been ready prior to 0.7.2, however we wouldn’t have had enough time to finish a sufficient number of nodes and to properly QA the skill tree. We anticipate Patch 0.7.3 next month including this tree.

3 Likes

Great work on the bug fixes! Transplant and it’s survivability sure took a nosedive. It was to be expected, those nodes were so good :grin:

I would love a skill tree for Tempest Strike too!. But I would actually rather have skill trees for the really old skills that haven’t been given any love, since they came out, than new skills without skill trees :smiley: If not skill trees than ideas about where you’re planning on taking the really old skills, or skill tree discussion. I’m sure some of them could be up for reworks entirely, making skill trees for them redundant. Stuff like Soul Feast, Ice Barrage, Thicket Blades or Frenzy Totem. Any plans?

Interesting; this could potentially be a social post.

We plan to ask for community suggestions for a skill tree next week, though that’s for a relatively new skill. Of the skills you mention, I’d expect Soul Feast and Frenzy Totem to be the next to get specialization trees - possibly as early as in next month’s Patch 0.7.3.

(This is not a promise. This is a maybe. Just thinking out loud. Sarno hasn’t leaked anything.)

2 Likes

Oh that’s wonderful! That certainly sounds intriguing.

(Sarno has confirmed Soul Feast and Frenzy Totem getting skill trees next patch wohoo!) Nah xD But it would be cool though. I’m sure FT will be a powerful add to the Primalist skill, and I’m really interested to see what you wanna do with SF, or some of the other old skills. I’ll be right up there with suggestions. You know me :wink:

Cool stuff here :+1: Personally happy to see minion’s improvements.

1 Like

Nice to see so many bugs I just recently reported get fixed so quickly. Looking forward to how this game evolves!

Nice not too many fixes for mage looking forward to updating and getting lost in the game again tonight.

Thanks LE. Awesome Game. lovin the patches. keep em coming x

Love the minion changes. Finally I can break those barrels without having to swap skills:P

1 Like

Gotta say, I was part of a closed beta and open beta for another popular game similar to this, and so far, I’ve been VERY impressed with how you devs are listening to your players. You’re polite, professional and are creating something special for players to enjoy for years to come.

lotsa bugfixes and quick followup on the big patch, thanks :slight_smile: !

What I hope is that a lot of the old skills that had trees at the start of alpha get redone. Their trees just aren’t as large or interesting as the trees these new skills are getting.

Its interesting that Frenzy Totem is getting a tree. I figured that would be one of the skills getting replaced for not being active/interesting enough. I don’t see why it would stay when Ice Ward and Fire Shield wouldn’t. Also Ice Barrage tree please lol.

1 Like

good god, yes

While I will concede that the Avenger’s Wrath node on shield throw was making it too powerful, you kind of neutered it a bit too hard. I went from hitting 25k crits to 2k. I could live with getting dropped down 50-75% even but this just made the skill useless. Would it be possible to revisit are remodify it please! I was really enjoying the build and now…

I am very Very unhappy about these reaper nerfs. destroyed my poison stacking build. :frowning: :frowning: reaper feels like a dead skill now, like I guess if I wanted to take reap I could use it, but now it no longer feels like fits into builds which aren’t based around reap. Like, it was a great skill for survivability and adding some mobility to other builds, now feels like I’m just gonna take transplant as a mobility skill in basically all instances over reaper. Big sad.

What was the thought process behind closing the gap of the gates on the Forlorn Streets map? It is now an impassable blocade and the chests were left inside?

I’m sure that’s just a bug, I’ve made a note of it. Thanks!

You guys are doing amazing work TY! Just one thing that really would also help out a lot. I do not know if you allready are working on it but since i like to craft my builds i would really love to also see the Damage calculations and Damage of skills and so on. Keep up the good work!