Beta 0.7.10 Patch Notes

These are looking really good. Love them. Good work ehg.

1 Like

Pheww new game? lol, damn that a lot of change! Colossal work guys.
The change to resistance seem appréciable,

The performance is amazing now. Improved so much.
I play with a GTX 750 TI on 30 FPS lock and 900p with a controller with zero problem. And no GPU frame drop at all. Having a blast.

I noticed that a few of quests have lost there passive point rewards but it not listed in patch notes so opened a bug topic.

1 Like

Patch 0.7.10 is now available on macOS!

1 Like

A post of Trasochi on discord:

You probably had those points before from completing quests that have now been removed or no longer have passive point rewards. So you had something like 57/55 points invested, so when levelling up you just went to 57/56, and then 57/57.

2 Likes

The change is not listed in the patch notes though. This means that either the patch notes need updating or its a bug and needs fixing.

My quote was intended to give you the information that this is no bug. The quests got removed and now there’s less passive points you can earn. Yes, it’s missing in the patch notes. No, it’s not a bug.

:wink:

3 Likes

Whew that’s a big patch! Gonna log on and play for a bit, haven’t played too much as I’ve been waiting for the official release. That loot filter looks awesome.

Thanks! Unfortunately sound seems to be broken?

See: Porbs on macbook pro after patch

Actually it’s a bug, bug in patch notes as product documentation. :wink:

1 Like

I tried static once and it seems to do no dmg, have bad aoe and obscure visuals. Is thi correct or only because I didn’t have it highly leveled?

It’s not a bug. It’s a feature! :grin:

Yeah, Sarno probably just wants to make sure we’re all still awake.

I leveled Static up with the nodes to maximize its damage. Including the one that adds 100+ mana to its casting cost. I even did it as a Sorc so the mana cost was buffing its damage. It did horrible. I made a feedback thread on it. The consensus of the thread was it needs its effective damage multiplier increased. Considering the cost and build up needed I was in agreement with someone else in the thread that said it needs a high one, Meteor level high.

Ah ok, good to know its being talked about. I like the idea of the skill. Sounds like it def needs a lot of work.

rude :frowning:

The patch videos feel very professional and the narrator has a rad voice! Keep it up!

Also thank a lot for filter

Can get Gambler’s Fallacy for an old char or is for new chars only?