Beta 0.7.0h Patch Notes

Thank you for the monolith fix (and the item dupe fix)

Thank you.

thank you

I’ve been nothing but impressed with how quickly y’alls turn around time is. The loot bug had me uninterested in playing all night so I was happy to see that a fix was already live. Thanks!

2 Likes

You guys release patches faster than i can actually patch… :smiley:

Thank you for this, it is greatly appreciated!

Huzzah one pet build back in business. Now if only pets were more durable late game.

1 Like

Lol this reminds me of how my ex would apologize: “Sorry but…(not sorry)”.

1 Like

Thanks for the patch- can we get specifics as to which primalist nodes were fixed/buffed???
I understand thorn totems, but as someone who has been using that skill, it would be nice to hear which parts were fixed!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks. :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the next. Keep up the good work.

possible eta on the rogue?

SoonTM

I take it with the lapse in patch updates were about to get 0.8.0? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The next content patch will be 0.7.1, not 0.8.0. :slight_smile:

Coming this week? :)))))

This is what I came to the forums to find out to Boardman21… we had patches like every 1-3 days after Beta and now its been quiet. Any ETA on next patch?

Those patches were mostly bugfixes or really needed balancing. That usually happens after a big update, with a few hotfixes in the days after. Those kinds of continuous updates is not a normal thing, and they are most likely working on a bigger content patch, which takes time.

1 Like

Gotcha! Just figured with the previous naming scheme on patches, that the next would be 0.8.0. Although switching to letter’s is what’s probably throwing me off. Cheers and thanks for the update. Game is amazing!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Missing MTX