My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Beta 0.7.0h Patch Notes

Skills

• Tweaked several Tornado nodes to make it a bit more powerful at low investment.
    • Lasting Storm: max points 5-> 4. value per point 20% -> 25%.
    • Strength of Air: max points 5-> 4. value per point 20% -> 25%.
    • Hurricane: max points 5-> 4. value per point 20% -> 25%.
    • Frequent Lightning: max points 5-> 4. value per point 30% -> 35%.
    • Overcast Skies: max points 5-> 4. value per point 30% -> 35%.
    • Debris: max points 5-> 4. value per point 17% -> 22%.
    • Inferno: max points 8-> 4. value per point 25% -> 50%.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug introduced in 0.7.0g that caused most monolith rewards to fail to spawn and issues with dropping items from inventory.
  • Fixed a bug where basic stats (flat damage, increased __ chance, protections, etc) from the augment trees of Bear, Thorn Totem and Storm Totem were not being applied correctly. These skills should feel significantly stronger.
  • Fixed a bug where Tornado’s Lasting Storm was actually giving 70% per point.
  • Fixed Warpath’s Enduring Deflection granting block armour instead of block protection.
  • Fixed multiple Beastmaster passives mistakenly counting minions as companions.

Thanks for working to get this resolved so quickly, looking forward to playing my shaman some more!

Thank you for the monolith fix (and the item dupe fix)

Thank you.

thank you

I’ve been nothing but impressed with how quickly y’alls turn around time is. The loot bug had me uninterested in playing all night so I was happy to see that a fix was already live. Thanks!

You guys release patches faster than i can actually patch… :smiley:

Thank you for this, it is greatly appreciated!

Huzzah one pet build back in business. Now if only pets were more durable late game.

Lol this reminds me of how my ex would apologize: “Sorry but…(not sorry)”.

Thanks for the patch- can we get specifics as to which primalist nodes were fixed/buffed???
I understand thorn totems, but as someone who has been using that skill, it would be nice to hear which parts were fixed!

Thank you!

Thanks. :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the next. Keep up the good work.

possible eta on the rogue?

SoonTM

I take it with the lapse in patch updates were about to get 0.8.0? :slight_smile:

The next content patch will be 0.7.1, not 0.8.0. :slight_smile:

Coming this week? :)))))

This is what I came to the forums to find out to Boardman21… we had patches like every 1-3 days after Beta and now its been quiet. Any ETA on next patch?

Those patches were mostly bugfixes or really needed balancing. That usually happens after a big update, with a few hotfixes in the days after. Those kinds of continuous updates is not a normal thing, and they are most likely working on a bigger content patch, which takes time.