My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Aura of Decay SpeedRunning Necromancer 7.10

SpeedRunning Necro With huge survivability and Aura of Decay active!

1 Like

This build is almost ridiculous fun. In arena I literally just run around in circles and occasionally hit a button or two and stuff just dies. Even bosses.

Gearing and re-spec has been pretty painless l, I’d say it was the easiest of all the Boardman builds Ive tried. I do like that the new system allowed me to start skills with 9 points (started at lvl 63) so that helped get a jump start.

Luckily I had 2 of the 3 uniques, the staff and armor. I’m still rolling for the boots but this far they haven’t been necessary.

I’m currently at about half the health that Boardman shows, right around 2000 and I’m still doing more or less fine. I’ve leveled to 67 and made it to around 40 in the arena which is pretty good for me.

The most important thing is it makes me happy watching stuff die as I run around. Lot of fun.

1 Like

Glad you are enjoying it. As you get the boots and more helath your surviability will go up and we will see you surpass 100 waves soon enough :slight_smile:

@Sarno apparently i double posted this topic or at least im seeing double. Can i please get them combined :slight_smile:

I was just about to suggest that…