An Update to Last Epoch’s Launch Window

Now let’s move the Warlock spec to the front of the line :grin:

Thanks for the update, games seem much more enjoyable when there is communication from the dev team to the players!

2 Likes

fine by me

1 Like

Looking forward to every single patch between now and then :slight_smile: You have an amazing product.

3 Likes

Great decision. Take all the time you need and grow this game to its fullest potential.

1 Like

Yes , i love the game

This feels perfectly fine and correct, keep up the good work! Good things take good time. Glad you take that time!

Thanks guys for your creating, looking forward for the good to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

In that case when can we expect a multiplayer?

Sometime between tomorrow and Q4 of 2020. Id say for sure its coming in that timeframe. I feel confident enough to say that with 100% certainty.

1 Like

Well I thought April was unrealistic to beginn with. I’m reliefed EHG takes their time to get things done and don’t rush things.

1 Like

Good. I paid for the beta and never had a chance to play it due to real life time constraints. If you’re gonna do it right do it right the first time. Goodluck

To be Honest, i’m still as for today a Fan of the Blizzard Mentality “It’s done when it’s done”. Sure there are some extreme examples of Games which took too long for me to keep the interest(like Last Guardian which was announced early PS3 Release and was released at mid PS4 Lifecycle) and at some point i lose it, but in general i’m pretty patient if it comes down to this stuff.

I’d still argue in your case it’s still a bit differently, due two major aspects. First of all “Communication”. You folks unlike another rival of yours, know how to communicate your stuff. It makes it easier to understand the situation and don’t let people too long into the dark.
Secondly: Your History with the game so far. If i remember correctly it was last year when you kickstartered your Game and released a demo to the public, in this whole year+ it baffles me how much the game changed and how much it improved. It changed my mentality of “keep on eye” on it because i’m a genre-fan, to actually looking forward to the release because the huge improvement and progress you did make with the game. Now i seriously think about to expand my top 3 ARPGs to a Top 5 List due this Game.

So TL;DR
Great Work so far, i trust you in this regard and i’m sure with this delay the Game will end up even better.

P.S.: Though i still hope the Multiplayer will released in a reasonable timeframe. I need to advertise your games to my friends, some even catched already their interests but they want to wait for the multiplayer.

7 Likes

I kinda saw this coming pretty much since I bought the game, judging from how long it usually takes to get new patches out. Honestly, this is definitely for the best. I rather have more polished product, than rushed product. The better the product is at launch, the faster/bigger it can explode.

I wish there there would be more ways of supporting the game during the beta. I wish the in game store would be opened during a beta and devs could maybe add some sort of beta exclusive cosmetics in there.

Btw how is the change of the release date affecting the roadma if it’s effected at all? Or did you just pushed it back to get polish, optimisation and bugfixing done?

Beta exclusive mtx would be higher tier support packs.

I am aware of this and its exactly the reason why I hope they would open in game store. Most probably the MTX would be cheaper in there. Also the current support pack MTX are straight up ugly. Not worth of a penny. If I support game with hundreds of euros at least I want something that looks good and not something that has been made in few minutes.

This is good news! The game is great but still rough around the edges! Hopefully the extra time gets put to good use and we some great additions and changes.

Hi guys, do you have any news about when will you grant access to pre-purchasers?

We’ll be doing this on Tuesday. :smile:

3 Likes

It’s Tuesday! :slight_smile:

1 Like