An Update to Last Epoch’s Launch Window

This isn’t disappointing… if anything it would only be disappointing if you released the game too early before it was ready. I wish other games would do what you are doing and hold back releases till their games are ready instead of releasing broken messes of a game and then try to rush and fix it before its too late and too much damage done. In fact delay the game again if need be as long as when it does release its the best it can possibly be. Thats all i ask. \m/

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, Judd. :blush:

Thought this was quite clearly the best decision. The only thing being that those who bought the traveler packs might be upset. But looks like you’ve them covered.

Looking forward to great things from the team <3

4 Likes

I like the direction this game is going. I’ve been in and out since late alpha phase. Every update is solid progress. Excited for the future of the game. Looking forward to jumping back in pretty hardcore starting tonight!

1 Like

Quick question, why stop the pre-purchase option in January? I agree with all the other sentiment in the thread (and I just recently started myself), but this is leaving me scratching my head a bit.

We’ll only be removing the $10 Ardent Traveler pack.

Sorry if that wasn’t clear - I’ll discuss this with the team.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response and clarification! Never know when I might be able to recommend this game to someone to try out, was hoping that would remain an option before release. And of course additional support for you guys.

You guys are the best.

5 Likes

Is it going to be possible to just let the gods duke it out and just reap the passive points rewards? - Asking for a squishy sorcerer build

@Mox

Nice update. waiting for multi player .can you bring it on jan 2020 patch?

More likely that MP will come closer towards april (purely speculation) but its been hinted not to expect to soon.

I was worried as well. There is a ton of work that still needs to be done in a game like this and their original plan just didn’t give them enough time to do it in. I figured the game would get delayed by at least a few months anyway. It doesn’t bother me because its clear they aren’t slacking or anything.

1 Like

Beta is slated to start exactly around this time actually

Good decision, you only get one release.

1 Like

Was expected, nonetheless as others have stated the speed of progress/quality and content of patches coming out has us all very confident on the future :slight_smile:
Still it mustn’t be easy to come out with such news and the fear of dissapointing/lowering the hype/having people leave, but I’m sure it’ll turn out fine :slight_smile: And most of us here aren’t going anywhere (as in we’ll keep our eyes open for the new content and test/break whatever comes out !)
All in all, have a good holydays too EHG

3 Likes

i have no issue with this Decision.

1 Like

Thank you for evaluating the real terms, and do not feed with promises.
New content is great. I hope this is not to the detriment of the development of multiplayer.
The fact is that to test all aspects of the game, knowing that after the multiplayer progress cannot be saved - there is no particular desire.
Now you can go through the plot, and then set level 100 and watch how the skills and builds behave. True, I do not really understand why people spend time pumping a character, and not testing, especially since the game now allows it. This is a waste of time.

I hope by April you will make multiplayer. Until then, we will test skills and craft. %)

Totally fine guys, and keep up the great work! :+1: Next patch will be great too! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice decission. Repport is a good think too get an optimize game at the release date and will make LE sell more I hope :slight_smile:

Content of patch 0.7.5 look incredible, new skill and offhand and staff are great :slight_smile:
I think it will help sorcerer that always tell they don’t do enough damage on forum.

2 Likes

This is a good decision. I am glad that the team is honest and open on the future of Last Epoch.

Looking forward trying the new things in the upcoming patches.

1 Like

ye, at the earliest, they said. And then it’ll be another 3-6 months at least. Plenty of time to play Last epoch until it hits :slight_smile:

1 Like