- Improved special character support for in-game login, which should resolve most of the login issues players are experiencing.
- Improved login error messages.
- Improved reflections in The Council Chambers
- Challenge modes (solo challenge, hardcore, masochist) are now unlocked when you complete the quest at the end of Chapter 2.
- Improved the Omen of Silence’s hitbox.
- When you click on an item that is too far away to pickup (causing you to walk towards it) you will now pick it up from 50% further away.
- After you’ve opened the quest chest in The Lost Refuge the quest pulse now points to the waypoint rather than the old exit.
- Renamed the “The Refuge” quest to “The Fate of the Refuge” to avoid confusion with the name of the previous quest.
- Fixed a serious bug with the acolyte tree where the Blood Aura node would provide it’s damage bonus again every time you put a point in the tree, or every second if you had a node which gave you a bonus for each active minion
- Fixed a Sorcerer and a Spellblade passive being available before you completed the Mage class.
- Fixed some sound effects not being assigned to the correct mixer (causing the volume slider to not affect them and potentially be quite loud).
- Fixed the End of Time minimap occasionally not displaying the lower level.
- Fixed a bug with quests that occurred when you completed multiple objectives at once.
- Fixed a bug where if a tooltip was under the cursor you could cast spells through the ui.
- Fixed a bug where chests would make a sound each time they were clicked after opening.