A decent amount of skill customizations should change when other skills are chosen

I was looking to have a cold damage lightning blast build with lightning aegis but noticing that lightning aegis only increases lightning damage, I am now not going to choose to go the freezing route. In the elemental nova tree, it seems like options like infernal nova should increase ignite duration if fire nova hits/shock duration with shock nova/freeze duration with ice nova. There is also the Spreading Frost node that seems like it would make more sense to create lesser novas of whichever nova is triggered with corresponding ignite/shock/freeze.

Hi!
What exactly are you up to? Do not understand your suggestion. :blush:

I think OP wants one skill’s damage conversion (Lightning Blast to cold) to apply to other skills/effects (Lightning Aegis). Though I’m not quite sure what they are suggesting with Ele Nova (but it’s been a while since I’ve had a look at the tree).

Yeah this is my issue. Ele Nova has a few skills that seem strange in how they work. The small freeze novas can be triggered by any nova but it would make more sense if they just triggered small novas of whatever type was triggered.

Yeah, that would make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.