While we're still in Beta ... Allow players to buy items rather than gamble

Stop comparing with wolcen guys you will bring the malediction here… they cant resolve their server issue the game itself is good but they technically dont have the background to backbone their idea right now they should have lauch the game in solo mod (in french interview the compagny owner admit that with a beer in his hand xD)

But we can agree on that giving a /give item during the beta of wolcen would not have solve his issue ^^

Edit:

A beer in his hand while his server are on fire

I’m confident it won’t bring the malediction here. Why? Because LE as a BETA is much better than that pile of trash called a release.

1 Like

LE for now is still a solo game with a online chat completly different than wolcen with a noob team that should have beta this fonctionality with more than only 1000 player ^^

You’re, a … Bad Ass? Is that seriously a job title?

IMO, I think the community should be able to catch most of the outliers, hopefully EHG will be able to fix them appropriately.

Haha I like that. I’ll tell my fellow coworkers we’re badasses :joy: (business analyst if you’re seriously asking)

And I should correct myself. Unlimited editing would be useful for targeted testing in controlled environments. The ability to do anything gives flexibility to put in practice specific experiments.

:smiley: Thanks. Over here in the UK it’s usually just shortened to Analyst.

IMO, if we have an item editor or something similar, we’d get used to it & collectively loose our **** when it gets taken away at the end of the beta. EHG have the editors & stuff & that’s fine because for them it’s work/a job & they need it.

1 Like

Completly agree to that and it come just to what i was talking about above… ands its not like we cant do much whithout it… it just take more time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.