Urzil's Pride / Jugg Stance interaction while in Warpath

Possible bugged node: Dark Nexus (in Warpath)

If you click to activate jug stance while in warpath than remove the stance, it seems like you get the mana regen from the stance (or more mana regen?) even though the stance is off. I believe where the bug is coming from is Dark Nexus in Warpath; I have 4 points in it. I put a shield on and I couldn’t get the regen bug.

Video: Twitch

1 Like

It’s not Warpath, if you activate a stance (any stance) & then remove it from your skill bar the stance doesn’t automatically turn off.

im not removing it in this case im simply just turning it on and off. if it’s stances themselves than fair enough, hard to figure out what is actually causing it.

There could be some element of snapshotting involved then. Perhaps you could have the character screen open as you test what your armour value is with/without Juggernaut Stance while Warpathing.

I’m pretty sure everything is working as intended here. While channeling Warpath, you had 30 mana regen because of Dark Nexus. When you activated Juggernaut Stance you gained 50% more armor, and jumped to 37 mana regen thanks to Urzil’s Pride. When you de-activated Juggernaut Stance, your mana regen dropped back to 30, because your armor went down.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.