(UPDATED ON NEW POST) Wave 719 clear (Now wave 1389). My Feedback to the devs!

I think a stack limit of 10 might be going a bit far, they could just reduce the “increased damage taken per stack” from 8% to 2% & that would have a massive impact on the top end damage. Assuming I’ve got my maths right (which is always a bit of a risky asusmption), dropping the damage buff per stack from 8% to 2% would decrease the damage by 33.3% @ 10 stacks, 66.7% @ 100 stacks, 70.6% @ 200 stacks. If you drop it to 1% then the damage falls by 38.9% @ 10 stacks, 77.8% @ 100 stacks, 82.4% @ 200 stacks.

So the damage reduction asymptotically approaches the reduction in the % as you approach infinite stacks. Dropping it to 4% would give you 1/2 the damage as you approach infinite stacks compared to the current 8%. Dropping to 2% would give you 1/4 the damage as you approach infinite stacks compared to the current 8%

I’m very intrested what the devs think about this. Do you guys think we’ll hear something?

In terms of damage curve, I think capping the increased poison dmg from stacks at 200% (reached at 25 stacks) gets a similar output, but doesn’t punish poison early on as much, where I think it’s currently balanced.

Hey man, still using Drain Life instead of Rip Blood? Would be really curious to see what that looks like in the current patch!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.