Unique-Legendary Items / affixes Idea Thread

Post your legendary item idea or legendary item affix idea here! :slight_smile:

Let´s collect some cool stuff we can come up with and would like to see!

I can start with:

Bearhunt
Legendary Armor
(Shaman only)

• 500 Armor
  • you deal +150 thorns damage when hit
  • You have +50% chance to bleed
  • If bear is your only companion, he is granted
    +20% size
    +75 thorns damage when hit
    +200% bleed chance

Legion of Purity
Legendary Helm
(Shaman only)

• 40 Armor
  • whenever you are hit or hit an enemy with a melee attack, you gain 1% attack and movement speed for 8 seconds (up to a maximum of 40%)
  • whenever you are hit or hit an enemy with a melee attack, you gain +1% protections for 8 seconds (up to a maximum of 40%)

Deaths Revenge
Legendary Katana
(Acolyte only)
88 base damage
1,06 ATS

• grants 70% increased attack speed
  • grants 200% increased physical damage
  • enemies hit with a melee attack become marked for death
  • enemies hit with a melee attack are attacked/targeted by your skelletons and skelleton mages

Cheers !

I really want a high tier version of the “Bone Harvester” Unique, which is a 2-H Axe(Scythe).

Which fits perfectly for Melee Lich builds. I would like a stronger version and without minions on kill, so for a pure melee/fighter, no hybrid summoner

Since we don’t know yet what legendaries will be exactly , i hope that some at least will have game-changing affixes.

For my suggestion some Affix that will alter or buff “Reaper Form” heavily would be very fitting

What is the role of legendary items in the game? Is it different from uniques?

Yes! Lots of people use the terms interchangeably but we will be making a distinction between the two. We haven’t revealed what legendary items are, how you get them or what their roles are in itemization. It’s a bigger system that will be unveiled closer to implementation.

5 Likes

My thoughys are legendaries goes 3 ways

1. legendaries will be powerful and become best in slot so you will be limited to only equipping 1.

2. this is my idea that I would like to see. Once you’ve fractured the item your crafting you can transform it into a legendary item which increases all of its stats by 10% and gives it randomly 1-3 sockets. Obviously the better your crafted item the better the legendary and in this way crafted items are still best in slot.

3. they do what there going to do and legendaries probly tie into lost memories or get there own slot or something who knows but I’m excited.

I really like the idea of “game-changing” or “base-mechanic altering” affixes that change certain behaviours. Stuff like this is really hard to make and hard to balance, but stuff like this can be very very “unique” (i am not trying to compare them to uniques^^)

Or maybe alteration of certain skills. Also affixes that give X amount of additional skill points for certain skill spec trees could be very interesting.

Reign of Fire
Oracle Staff
Two-Handed Staff
Range 2.6m
Base attack rate 0.92
+(81-81) Melee Physical Damage
+(81-100) Adaptive Spell Damage
-(3–3) Spell Mana Cost
---------------------------------------
85% Increased Fire Damage
1% Fire damage leeched as health
Refresh the duration of Fire Shield at the cost of 80 Mana at the end of its duration.
Fire Aura is activated while Fire Shield is active.
Fire Aura has area equal to Fire Shield area.

Blood Oath
Archmage Robes
Body Armour
+(170-170) Armor
+(3-9) Adaptive Spell Damage
Requires Level: 70
Requires Class: Mage
-------------------------------------------
Gain Health equal to your maximum Mana.
Mana reduced to zero.
Spend HP instead of Mana for skill costs.
Whenever you would gain Mana, gain Health instead.
100% Increased Health Regen.

It sounds like a unique item to me.

That’s the problem, we don’t know what the difference is.

I just wanna know would supporters get to design legendary items :smiley:

Powerful and only 1 in slot - could be a game-changer / another addition through items to further specialize your mastery!

I`d like to see a 1h sceptre (mage only) or something that turns fireball into iceball (fire and ignite converts to cold damage / freeze chance), grants significant +% cold damage and significant +cold protection to go with the theme.

@darkdeal Love the Blood Oath robe!

Inspires me for something like this:

Draining Corpse
Armor
+80 Armor
Acolyte only

• 10-12 int
  • 14-17 life reg / second
  • When you´re hit, you gain 1% of your maximum health and +15% life reg per second for 4 seconds (up to a max of 450%)
  • You take 20% more damage from all sources but physical and you take 12% less damage from physical sources

Heorot frost flower
Relic
100 hp/50 mana
No class restriction
+5 all attributes
+10% fire damage taken
Immune to freeze and chill
30% on hit to cast Heorot spear(i’m not good with numbers,so something that can deal a good amount of damage^^ both aoe/single target)

i think guys we need more really legendary affixes.
Example:
All effects triggered by recent action done, last twice as long (its usually 4 seconds, so up to 8)

Can you imagine poison lasting twice as long? shudder

Edit: I mean, I agree in principle, we need more interesting affixes for uniques that change how things work, some generic, some skill/class specific.

i don’t know what poison effect you talking about but this for example can work with dodge on potion drink affix : its now 4 sec, will be 8.
and many more interactions in game that last 4 sec after some action.

another example that hard to implement thou:
you can share your skill points among different skills.
for example you can have 1 skill 15 points, another 25 (sum of all points is still 100)

Yeah but it should be not too hard to balance, too.

Law of the pack
Helm
75 Armor
+10-30% minion health
Shaman only

+8-15% Movement speed
+50-120% Minion damage

Chance to roll 3 of the 5 possible companion effectbonus:

Whenever you use a companions ability, you get x effect for 4 seconds.
Bear: melee stun chance +250%
Raptor: movement speed +20%
Sabertooth: +45% attack speed
Wolves: - 2 seconds cool down recovery for all non-companion abilities per wolve
Scorpion: +100% chance to poison on melee hit

So e.g. Helm could roll Saber tooth, scorpion and raptor, or bear wolve raptor, etc.

Tribes Totem
Shield
300 Armor
% block chance
% block effectiveness
Shaman only
+
+30-70% melee physical damage
+60-80% minion damage
+10-20% minion attack speed
You are only allowed 1 companion
Frenzy totem is now frenzy flag, cannot be attacked and is carried as a flag on the shamans back (thus follows your movement).
Frenzy totem grants an additional 10-20% attack speed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.