Town Portal after Completing Monolith sent to End of Time instead of Echo of a World

Seen posts about the other town portal bug everywhere but not this.
Tried uploading my Player.log file to a file host but it fails 10% into upload every time. It’s a 400mb file, is the log file supposed to be that huge?

I finished running monolith, cleared the forge. I clicked open portal and opened the usual green portal. I remembered I left some loot on the ground further back in the map and ran back to pick up my gold and shards. I killed some stray enemies in an alcove I hadn’t passed through, then opened portal and entered before realizing the portal was blue. I got sent straight to town instead of the Echo of a World chest room as though I had opened a portal before completing the objective.

Going to see if I can reproduce this.

Hmm, I haven’t had this happen before. Whenever I make a portal manually (even after opening one with the button) it’s a green portal. Please do upload your log file if it happens again, or if you still have the previous one you can add it to a .zip and it will become much smaller. Thanks!

Player-prev.zip (1.7 MB)

Slipped my mind.

can confirm this as I just used portal (T) in monolith and it takes you to end of time (blue portal)
Since you can’t get back, it ends your monolith progress.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.