Thoughtprocess, Discussion and "journey" to reach Wave 616

Honestly i am not sure :confused: I have not really palyed around those :slight_smile:

i got it figured out! manastrike with lightning+charge can get dot to tick 70k in one tick!
with shatterstrike get the node that allows u to shoot out little ice darts
i can go over 65k in one tick with shatterstrike!

I can do more damage now, with flame reave, i can get dot to do 100k in one tick!
This js what did, add as much attack speed as possible, then try to get as much poison damage as possible, wear plaguebearer and vipertail, then get as much dexterity and intelligence as possible
Use flame reave to get another 48% attack speed then slice with manastrike to get to 100k per tick
I lost 100% glancing blow but i have 100% crit avoidance (maybe should swap to more glancing) but with ward thereā€™s nothing to worry about

And wear wingguard the unique gloves that adds 40% attack speed

That sounds pretty interesting! Good luck with Youā€™r build :)! Yea poison is really Strong atm. So if You can achoeve many attacks each second, its good om any skill :relieved:

i think spellblade and dot effects are made for each other, cuz u can keep ur melee hit damage real low to get in enough hits to get a ton of ward before dot starts ticking!

Yea really. Also check skurge out on Twitch. He is playing spellblade shatterstrike these Days. And he is actually achieving a quite nice dps.

i canā€™tā€¦ i need a vpn to do that and itā€™s not really worth it to get oneā€¦ whatā€™s he doing?? dot or??

Heā€™s using Morditas Reach for frostbite stacks.

2 Likes

i tried this thing before, iā€™ll go save scum-craft another spellblade and do some further experimenting with this thingā€¦ hohohoho :rofl:

i can do 300k+ on 1 tick with spellblade now!!! it is awesomeā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s huge :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.