T4 Dungeon Bosses needs Nerfing

T4 dungeon adds a lot of difficulty in the game, and if found them really fun!
But it feels too punishing if you are not playing a broken build with ridiculous amount of ward or dealing damage that easly one-shots the boss.

Here are some feedback:

1- Soulfire Bastion looks bugged. It happened a lot of times with me, when i pushed the “D” button and the aura didn’t change (but it used my souls). This bug happens more frequently in the beggining of the dungoen.

2- Some mechanics need to have better visual clarity.

• In Lightless Arbor, the roots going from a side to the other is really dificult to see, specially because you don’t have the crystal to iluminate the floor.
  • in Soulfire Bastion, the floor doesn’t alert you before it starts doing damage, so, unless you play a broken build that one-shots the boss, or a build that gets a ton of ward, its just bad design.
  • in Temporal Sanctum the only complaint i had was that “splash” of void, but now it seems that this ability now targets a circle around the player before going off.

3- the other thing is that the damage feels tremendously off.
having a mechanic that one-shots the character is fine, but it needs to be something with a warning to the player before it hits
auto-attacks from bosses and creatures should NOT one-shot the character

for context, i’m playing a Falconeer, using explosion trap
my character has 2k~ish life, moslty capped resistances, life leech and 100% crit avoidance
i’ve been playing around with Dragonsong Bow, but before i was playing with Vial of Volatile Ice (because i like the cold skills and how they look visually)

here is my current character: Falconer, level 99 (Release / 1.0.5) - Last Epoch Build Planner