Steam key?

Thanks! that worked for me.

Ya it seems that they are still working on the blank key page problem (Once again @A_S00 seems to be the person with a finger on the discord pulse)

Thank you it work for me too :3

Thank you so much it worked for me !

I can’t even get it to “log in” when I click the above link to get to the steam link part.

Worked for me too ! Thanks !

Neither link worked for me. Just takes me back to the Last Epoch home page after signing in through Steam. If I go to the Steam Key page, it’s still blank.

Doesn’t work for me either. :frowning:

Following the directions listed at https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/160-steam-account-linking worked just fine for me.

Got my key!

For those for whom nothing else worked, this is in the Discord Announcements

Blockquote
We have a likely fix for those of you that are affected by the “blank steam key” page. Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “blank steam key” and include the email address your Last Epoch account was registered with

Apparently, they are doing this manually. Took about an hour from sending the email to receiving a response. Went to My Steam Key page and it was there.

1 Like

Thanks Ithilien! I just tried again and nothing so I sent em as you said.

What is horrid about it is I can’t get in to client either as it asks me to link to Steam and says I have no beta access (or I wouldn’t really care about the Steam access for now).

I got my key with no issues following the suport page instructions.

Ho yesss Thanks mate it work^^

Got it to work here at last I just had to use a new browser to do so.

well that may just have worked

thanks!

I still cannot link my steam and LE account to receive a key. Anyway, it goes maximum speed in its own client. 13mbps internet and I download with 1.3mb/s, it can’t go any higher, finally fixed servers. Just please, check the account linking, I won’t start playing before steam compatibility.

Have you tried ForgottenBlades solution?

Worked for me.

No luck for me. I used three browsers in both windows and android. I await for a proper solution. I believe by the night it should be fixed, full 24hours should be enough.

Tried every fix still nothing so I sent the Email. Now just playing the waiting game.

Managed to link my account but now i cant get the steam key. sent the email. guess i have to wait for x amount of days before i get a response with how well this launch went.