Ring of Shields (Phalanx skill Pathway)

“Phalanx” and “Sturdy Shields” will proc when shield heals go off, but the first buff cast for “Phalanx” and beyond only lasts 1s and for “Sturdy Shields” it lasts about 2-3s and then drops down to 1s for subsequent casts. Also once in a great while “Sturdy Shields” will stack for a split second.

The tool tip for these procs says it lasts 4s without stacking. Hope this gets fixed in a later build as I’m loving this skill line if it worked properly.

4 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue. Buff from “Phalanx” and “Sturdy Shields” only lasts a second or less. It seemed to be working in previous patch, but noticed it dropping today.

I tested this and confirmed the issue-- we’ll look into this. Thanks!

4 Likes

hi, any chances for a hotfix? not having those 50 per cent protections + armour looks underwhelming

3 Likes

It’s still not fixed. Also, is it possible to make the healing “waves” smaller? It’s really hard to see stuff I need to dodge on the floor with such a huge green splash coming from the shields every few seconds.

1 Like

Will this be fixed with he new patch coming out by chance? I understand you guys have been busy with all the changes coming to 7.10, keep up the great work!

0.7.10 will include a fix for this issue. Please let us know if you’re still experiencing the problem after the update, and if so on what nodes (as it’s possible that we missed some). Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

I will let you know! will the new patch bring a reset to skills and passives though?

They usually do when there’s been a sizeable change to either the skills or the passive tree.

1 Like

stays the whole time now! just not sure if the 50% increased armor on heal of 1348 > 31% = 1696> 34%

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.