Refunding points

I am trying to refund some points in Acolyte and it will not let me. It is a top tier point and nothing depending on it. I took a point out of Necromancer to make sure.

How many points do you have invested into Acolyte? All of your Necromancer points rely on the points you put into Acolyte, so you need to have 20 points in Acolyte after the refund occurs.

I realize that this isn’t too clear in game, I’ll see what we can do to make it explained better (i.e. displaying points past 20 on base classes, better tutorials/tooltips).

So once you have 20 in Acolyte you cant go back? even if you take the point out of Necro?

You can, you’ll just need to invest a 21st point first. Then when you respec, you will still have 20 points in Acolyte, and meet the requirements for your Necromancer nodes.

I tried that was well I took the one out of necro and made Acolyte 21 points and it still would not let me take the point back out so that i would have 20 in acolyte and one floating.

Could you post a screenshot of your passives to an image hosting site? I tried a few combinations and was able to remove points successfully.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.