Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.9

Can’t wait!

I want t5 to drop sooner than 81 and make t6 t7 be 81+ I also want it to be head hunted. Depending on what way you choose to go on the MoF it give higher chamce for minion affixes or health affieexes and such. Completely blind rng is just… To slow

2 Likes

One of these things is probably a bit bigger than you’re expecting.

9 Likes

Yeah preview patch highlight only the big titles, the patch note itself is always massive

focus on game optimization and performance please. Without performance there is no way to run with “happiness” for me.

T5s can drop much earlier than before, but their chance to drop scales up more slowly with levels. T6s can drop in all level 55+ content. T7s can only drop in level 90+ content. T6 and T7 affixes increase an item’s equip level requirement by slight more than T5 affixes do, but there isn’t a big difference there.

6 Likes

Praise,

biggest balance change since I have owned this game and in the right direction

ill give it a shot and let you know

necromancer only 3 new skills?
What will happen if we will disenchant items with tier 6/7 affixes?

hype… as always for any new patch

I guess you are refering to either MoF update or the T6/7 affixes.
Really looking forward to the dev blog that outlines all the details

On top of that it is still just a preview, so there might be even more!

Really excited. I personally always holded my self a bit back to play dozens of hours of the current endgame, to not burn out myself on my favorite chars. But with some more engaging/rewarding endgame ill will jump in on it again. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This is a really good approach to set the focus on the looting aspect and turn a bit away from the current crafting heavy endgame gearing.

I did not see this coming, but I think this will be absolutely awesome.

Cant wait for the dev blog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds awesome, & I don’t want to be a grumpy b@st@rd given all the hard work you guys are putting in & the progress you’re making, but it’d be nice to see a non-Acolyte get a skill from time to time.

4 Likes

I totally missed this (thanks @Bankaikiller ankaikille), it’s about time that chat will be replaced (at some point in the future).

Waiting to try out this patch! Thank you!

Sounds awsome, I’m already hyped for the Dev Blog and the final patch notes.

Hope there will be a bit more changes on skills and some skill trees added than stated in the preview.

Cheers, thx for your work!

Nice changes ! I took a littlebreak from LE , what i really want is loot filter asap :confused:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Loot filter is coming eventually, but yea it’d be nice sooner as opposed to later.

Nice changes overall though, obviously monolith updates are probably bigger than we’re seeing here, and the new affix tiers will be awesome!

1 Like

Cool. I’ll dive in and let you guys know how it feels.

I’m going to go with Blessings, given the fact we have no idea what they are and what they could be. But it’s probably the MoF overhaul. Either way looking forward to it… And stance skills tree. C’mon fellas… Eh? Ehhh???

2 Likes

Do you plan to add any account protecton (2FA) for non-Steam users?

1 Like

I’m looking forward to play new monolith ! :muscle: