Pannion's Students stays on quest tracker

So I’ve completed the quest, it’s listed as completed in my quest log. But for some reason it’s still listed in my quest tracker. It still lists Defeat Pannion’s Students and Return to Apprentice Farron as uncompleted. Currently I have Armoury Aid, Saving Last Refuge, and An Ancient Hunt as my only active quests. This is my first character, an Acolyte I created last night. I have no others. Will update if this happens on another character.

On Windows 10 Pro edition, version 1903, OS build 18362.720

I will note that for a time after I left the Council Chambers my quest tracker didn’t seem to update at all, but right now only Pannion’s Students is acting up.Player-prev.log (27.9 KB)

Edit: When I next started up my character the problem had resolved. No clue why. so shrug.

Hm, strange. Unfortunately I don’t see anything in your log file that points to the cause of the issue. Thanks for the report though!

So I started a new character, got to the Council Chamber, and… got a similar issue. Only this time there was so much still on my quest tracker that it was overlapping as a confusing mess. It seems to be just a graphical issue with the Quest Tracker not updating properly. I closed the game entirely (not just relogging), and the problem disappeared. Tracker properly updated.

For what it’s worth, I think the quest tracker minimization button (or whatever you call it) is a factor. I LOVE not having a bunch of text cluttering up my screen, so I keep it minimized most of the time. I actually kept it minimized since the first area, and only opened it for the first time in the Council Chamber. Then it all hit the tracker at once and it just didn’t handle it well. That’s my guess, anyway. :smiley: Player.log (37.6 KB) https://imgur.com/a/zItCvvL

Thanks-- I’ve reproduced the bug on my end. In the meantime, if you un-minimize the quest tracker before turning in quests you shouldn’t have any issues. Restarting the game may also clear it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.