No ground & can't move, persisting through relogs

Hey

After taking a portal into another area my character spawned in with no ground beneath it; as if only the very first layer of graphics (the background?) loaded.

It is persisting through relogs and I am currently unable to play the game. I’m not able to move as is.

It looks like this: https://imgur.com/4CxBujG

Are you aware of this bug? Any way of fixing this?

~10 mins later it resolved itself after continuous relog attempts.

Will update if it happens again.

Update:
Yes, it keeps happening in the Tundra area. As I entered The Temple of Heorot it happened again: https://imgur.com/CPwTfMc

We are aware of this and are looking into the cause of it. Could you please post both of your log files?

When you say “relog”, do you mean returning to character select, or exiting the game fully (to desktop)? I’ve heard that restarting the game usually fixes the problem.

Windows
File name: Player.log and Player-prev.log
Location: C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch”

I cannot find given files in said locations. Suggestions?

I’ve only tried relogging without exiting the client so far. Will try exiting the client next time, see if that solves it faster.

You probably need to include hidden items. Open File Explorer and it’s an option under the view tab.

Checked that option, still cannot find those files in the user folder, nor in the game folder. Sorry.

Just to confirm-- you have to put your actual username in the file path. Another way to get there is to press the windows key and “R” key at the same time, then type appdata

After that you can navigate to the folder mentioned.

Wait, that blew my mind. Doesn’t matter though, your other way worked lol.

Player.log (1.3 MB) Player-prev.log (2.5 MB)

1 Like

Seen that happening a few times… try opening map with M and teleport somewhere else - usualy resolves it - for example this bug occurs at 100% during the playtrough after you get the horn in Wengari fortress for the main quest if you try to walk back trough the portal to Nomad Camp.

Might be a good idea to update those directions for windows to "Location: %LocalAppData%Low\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch" instead.

Hey everyone, we’ve included a fix for this in 0.7.7f. Please update the game and let us know if it helps! If you’re still having the issue please upload your log file again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.