Monoliths of Fate crashing for a Fourth time!

Hey Sarno,

I ran the repair tool through steam as you suggested. Nothing to report.

I tried to run Dragon’s Reign again and upon loading the 4th epoch, frozen. Again. Bro, I just want to quit at this point.
you know how much time I’ve spent blowing through BS mono’s to get the quest to appear? I’ve had to Facetank the dragon for 10-15 minutes 2x (since whatever you guys did he now takes forever to kill).
Now I want to follow your advice in “this support article” except its worthless because I don’t have the crash folder it says I have. I dont even have an Eleventh Hour folder.
Leveled my VK to 100, farmed the mods, endured the ridiculas crafting RNG to build a tanky yet nice dps toon just to want nothing to do with him anymore.

I know it’s beta. But it sure feels like alpha.

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue! If you’re not finding an Eleventh Hour Games folder, you might need to enable hidden items in File Explorer. It’s an option under the View tab at the top left of the app.

If it’s still hard to find, you can try pressing the Windows key and R key at the same time, type in appdata and then hit enter, and navigate to the folder.

As for the gameplay feedback, we’re actively working to address it soon. Thanks!

Thanks for the tutorial but I’ve already tried those options.

There is no Eleventh Hour folder on my drive. I don’t know where the files are but I’ve looked in my steam folders and nothing is there either.

I’m going to give it another try (dragons reign) and if it freezes again I’m just gonna play another game that is fun, not frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.