Monolith of Fate Blessings List

So what blessings would you have?

I agree. :grin:

I would have liked to split power and extra loot stuff. Maybe 2-3 blessing slots that give your character ingame power like the ones already existent(and of course devs should add even more blessings, especially some more exciting ones that have class/skill related affixes)

And 1 blessing slot entirely related to the whole “X% drop chance on item type Y”

Because i feel like taking extra loot affixes of any kind (like certain types of items, gold or even increased exp) should not compete with any power related affixes. Exception would be some uniques(that you want to use for certain farm builds etc.)

2 Likes

Having looked through Dammitt’s DB (awesome site btw, use it a lot), there is no indication which mono areas give which blessings on the site.

Each mono area seems to have a pool of blessings it can choose from, so if you want a specific blessing you need to know what mono it can be acquired in - just like the new uniques have a list of which boss(es) can drop it.

1 Like

I’ve added timelines for blessings in the database.

5 Likes

Thankyou.

Keep up the fantastic work, it’s a superb resource.

Drop rate for what, though?

For example, Grand Winds of Fortune says “(16-22)% Increased Drop Rate” but doesn’t tell us anything about what the drop rate is for. I suspect this is the increased gold drop rate, but there’s no indication. Likewise, no clue which of these blessings corresponds to the increased ornate idol drop rate or other specific loot types.

There is a mismatch?

This is how it’s set up. The Black Sun, Ending the Storm, and Reign of Dragons timelines only offer blessings that give power, while the other timelines only offer blessings with loot related bonuses.

2 Likes

Yes sorry for my quick judgement, i already noticed that, probably should have edited my statement.

Good job for setting those blessigns up that way!

1 Like

The basic idea of that blessings is very nice.

As I wrote in another thread I had expected something more unique. Actually it’s “just” additional affixes of already existing stats (besides the loot blessing).

While some stats offer an advantage in gear builds and increase player power, the loot blessings are kind of underwhelming. I would alway exchange a loot blessing with an affix blessing.

On top of that I’d like to have some optical effects on the character that make visible that I have a blessing. Some gimmicky things like character casting 4 shadows or having glowing gloves. Some MTX like effects.

This is in general something I’d like to see more in LE. Not only show buffs on my hud# but also make them visible and look cool.

Don’t forget, this is just the first iteration (that we’ve seen) of the blessings, they’ll take our feedback and use it to make them more interesting.

anyone else think there should be a “Dash of Speed” Blessing which gives (10-30)% increased movement speed on L68 timeline maybe ?

I can’t see “Ruin of the Empire” blessings in lastEpochTools. Where I can see it?

what is “Ruin of the Empire” ? it isn’t the name of any of the 7 islands ?

Timeline, at top left

That’s “Fall of the Empire”.

1 Like

Ok, I see: I was searching for “Ruin of the Empire” and “shard drop rate”.
Obviously, I couldn’t find neither of them.

Yeah, I think that’s the only one that has a different name (@Sarno, could do with being tidied up). I think the name of the monolith (Ruin of the Empire) is different to the quest name (Fall of the Empire), not sure which or where, but the game definitely uses both & has been reported before.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.