Mac update seems to not be working

That is fantastic news!!! Thank you.

Well, celebration was a little short lived unfortunately. I still have the same problem. Validated files. Everything. Anyone else did the patch fix it for you?

I’m going to completely uninstall and reinstall and see if that fixes it. I’ll be back in about 20 minutes.

0.7.9e was working correctly for two team members internally, where 0.7.9d was not, so this should have fixed it. Perhaps this has to do with the workaround posted earlier, but that’s just speculation on my part.

If a reinstall doesn’t work, posting your log file again would help. Thanks!

Well, the good news is the sound is fixed.

The bad news is that my characters seem to be what the issue is. I started it up had the same problem with the stuck items. But the sound worked.

So I took out all the character files, made a new one and it seems to be working fine. Now idea why the items on the two characters I did it on earlier are still stuck and can’t drop or pickup or click on anything other then the exit menu and to close windows.

@Hackaloken

Next update. I feel like an acrobat with all the hoping from one os to another. :smiley:

So a few days ago I had copied all my character over to a bootcamp PC version of the game. Played a bit and it worked great. I just thought I’d wait out to see how the Mac version was updated.

So I just booted into that PC version, copied THOSE character files to google drive. Then went back to the Mac, pasted them into the SAVE folder and viola. Everything is now working as intended.

I will say though, the mouse thing is most definitely still an issue. Same mouse. Same mouse software but mouse interactions are really delayed in the Mac version compared to the PC version.

Thanks for troubleshooting this all and getting the fix out. I know a lot of people will be happy.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.