Lost saves, gear and stash. Help?

So this is not a rant or anything like that. I had some unfortunate circumstances involving a snowstorm power outage while playing the game and it some how deleted a lot of save info on my account.
I was in the middle of finishing the campaign on my 1st werebear, great time btw, when my house lost power due to 14 inches of heavy wet snow taking down power lines in my area. Once power was restored to the house and things returned to normal, I was able to log back on.
To my dismay, they character I was working on at the time of the outage was completely gone. Not really a big deal, I mean 1st world problems right? So, I log onto another character that I had already beaten the story on and done a bit of gear hunting in monoliths. Everything my character was wearing was still there, but everything else, gold, shards in my forge and stash had vanished. 80 hours worth of loot is now gone.
Again, I do not bring this to your attention to complain or bring any misgivings onto the dev’s. I am just hoping that someone out there may know of a way to get my save file back or if maybe my account can be rolled back to an earlier date. IF not, that is fine as well, I really don’t mind it that much as the game is still in beta and I’m sure a lot of changes would have made the gear and everything I had obsolete down the line anyway. But, there’s always hope.
In the mean time, I will still play and enjoy the game. Continue to hunt for loot, just with a fresh start. I more miss the $$ and the crafting mat’s if I’m being real here. Lol.
Anyway, I just wanna say Thanks to the Eleventh Hour Games for making such a fun and fantastic game. If anything comes out of this, I at least hope it’s the opportunity for me to learn how to better back up game files I really care about going forward in the future.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Mooshey

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear about this problem! Unfortunately, character data is saved locally, so we cannot roll back the missing data. However, we are going to release a fix that should prevent any future crashes (game or PC) from deleting data.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.