Lost all my gold and inventory

Hi, I lost all my gold from 170k to 16k without any error messages. also all items in inventory, only the items in stash of character

Hi Schrubber,
You’re not the only one. Did this happen after a crash?
Here @Llama8 has posted a possible fix to restore your files. Perhaps this may help.

Hey Schrubber, reports like this break my heart - I know how frustrating that is. The team is working on some systems for 0.7.8 that should significantly reduce the risk of data loss. When we have the servers live and you make online characters this will hopefully never be an issue. Thanks for bearing with us and reporting the issue. I hope you get awesome drops when you log in next :slight_smile:

Take a look at

C:\Users\youruser\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves

Are all files gone? Maybe rename TEMP files.

You should keep the files safe regularly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I strongly advise all people to keep a backup of your saved games on a flash drive.

Simply go into windows settings\update and security\Backup

Underneath {Backup using file History} at top of page, there is an option under it called {more options}

This will bring you to the backup options. Just add the folder that Chrobry mentioned. And your PC will back the saved files up daily…no more heart ache if game crashes and wipes your saved file completely!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.