Lightning Blast Mage Build - Beginner leveling & End-game build

Yes, that’s new.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this guide, i currently have 11 chars level 50+, but this bad boy puts them all to shame (maybe except for my poison pet BM), but this is soo easy to play and gear up, and its alot of fun.

Great Work

1 Like

thanks buddy, I appreciate that :slight_smile:

does with build still work ? invigorate seems to have been removed from flame ward

it should mostly still be fine. I’m sure a few minor things got changed, but this build got me to Lagon level 80 monolith so far without too many issues. It’s a bit squishy though, and a bit glass cannon, which in the current monolith is a risk :slight_smile: Apart from that, it’s great still for leveling, for early monolith, and after that you may need some more tanky gear.

@Thyworm Hey, thank you for creating and sharing this! I havn’t made a mage yet but this video and guide is inspiring me to go after one. Also, the lightning blasts look really cool during gameplay. :sunglasses:

Thank you again for sharing!

1 Like

ok ty :slight_smile: just didn’t want to get to into it if it wasn’t going to work anymore

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.