Last Epoch Build Compendium

Thanks for the effort - appreciated… :wink:

My Spellblade for 0.7.10 please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

done. waiting a few more days before I start adding in more patch 0.7.10 builds!

2 Likes

Compendium updated with 16 total patch 0.7.10 Builds

2 Likes

Mind adding this one :slight_smile: : Druid Spriggan with Scorpion Build v0.7.10b

Added it.

1 Like

Testing codes.

Ooooo, proper greek letters & everything! :wink:

Edit: I do wonder whether it would look nicer with the text first then the link?

Done.

That was a question to engender some debate, but yeah, it does look better… :wink:

Testing code.

Compendium updated with individual emoji build icons.

1 Like

This is such a great resource, please sticky this!!!

wait, how come this topic is not sticky yet?

Thanks for creating this resource for the community, @Bankaikiller! I’ve configured the forum to bump this thread automatically if it hasn’t been posted in for a month. :slightly_smiling_face:

@blighted @Atterana @Gilavar

We try to avoid stickying each thread which could be a useful resource for the community, as there’s a growing number of them and - at least in my experience - people tend to complain about sticky threads cluttering a forum about as much as actually reading them.

We might create a sticky thread linking to various resources available to the community at some point in the future, but for now let’s try auto-bumping threads and seeing how it works out.

8 Likes

Front page updated with Sleeker image Design

1 Like

The Thread now updated with random cool gif.

Thread Updated to patch 0.8

hello all, I’m having issues with logging in to my other account, so not sure when this will be updated, until my issue is resolved, sorry.