Invoker Set does not take into account element changing perks

From my testing, with the 2 set bonus active for the Invoker set (scorching grasp + shocking touch), it does not take into account if elements are changed on abilities.

So far I’ve been able to notice this behaviour on

• Meteor (Stardust) - Will grant you bonus cold damage even when the meteor doesn’t do any fire damage.
  • Elemental Nova (Ice Nova + Fire Nova) will also increase your cold damage even though you have the ice nova perk and ice nova procs, doing cold damage and not fire.

I’ve also tried volcanic orb and lightning blast but those are working correctly using Rune of Winter (cold).

Meteor’s Stardust node doesn’t change the type of damage Meteor deals. It affects all damage Meteor deals that is not fire, such as the +13 spell lightning damage from The Invoker’s Static Touch, but does not affect the base damage (which is Fire) of Meteor in any way.

Using Elemental Nova currently counts as casting a spell of every element you have unlocked through it’s tree. There’s a bit of a technical limitation causing this, but I suppose it’s technically a bug.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.