How to fix crafting

I am not sure what you expect from an crafting system.

Do you want guaranteed chances? If that’s the case, that’s cool with me. But i personally do not want any guranteed stuff in a system like crafting.

The recent change to crafting is exactly what i like from a crafting system. Giving possible improved outcomes, but don’t reduce the chance for negative outcomes that much.

They just removed the destructive fracture chance and lowered the impact of damaging fracture.

All in all we still have system that is not guaranteed, while having the possiblity of a “more positive outcome”

X amount for guaranteed Y goes against what ARPGs want you to do. It has ALWAYS been a game that forces hours of farming for that euphoric rush you get when you finally get the drop. If I have to farm 1,000 affixes for T5 on an item then it’s just a grind that has all the downsides of grinding with no upside of getting that one drop. Farm farm oh there’s one affix, 999 more to go… Grind grind oh yay another one, 998 to go.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.