Gambling Bug - 1h blunt weapons too common

In Gambler UI/weapons tab, 1h blunt weapons seems way too common compared to other weapons types.

For example I did 20 gambler refreshes with lvl100 character and counted how many “one-handed sword” vs “one-handed blunt” weapons gambler offered.

Results:
One-Handed Sword: 31230210225322300411 = 36
One-Handed Blunt: 44334212651233543576 = 73

I’m an idiot and did some testing as well. Here’s the numbers I got for every weapon type (note that this is on a level 72 Sorcerer, which isn’t ideal but I realized that halfway through and wasn’t going to change, I’ve noted the amount of bases available at level 72 of each type; this shouldn’t effect the 1H Sword/Blunt however).
https://imgur.com/a/LZPOGl3

It does seem to me that 1H Blunt maybe overrepresented (and others over and under) but this is a pretty small sample size all told, so it’s hard to say for sure.

IF There were an actual disparity though, I’d hazard a guess it might be due to the fact that all 1H Swords have the same type of implicit (Damage), but 1H Blunts have 3 kinds (Stun Chance, Melee Stun Chance, and Physical Damage).

Thanks for finding this. It turns out it is a bug and one handed blunt weapons have double the chance of other weapons. This will be fixed in the next patch.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.