Focus: Energy Battery node Not Releasing Lightning Wave

This is about the Energy Battery node for the Focus active skill. I am running version 0.7.7e.

At this time, Energy Battery is not releasing a wave of lightning at the end of channeling focus. I am also running Energy Overflow - not sure if that matters.

Thanks for the report-- this was working in previous versions, so we’ll look into what changed.

I just took this node as well and it also isn’t working for me, I tried both out of combat and in combat situations to see if that changed anything, but neither worked :confused:

Not working for me either. And on top of that Mind’s Shield isnt working either. So it seems to be a bug related to triggering those passives “when you finish channeling”.

I tried with the unique wand Culnivar’s claim: That keeps using 100% mana to create ward when you get full mana, so you get sort of endless mana recovering. I was hoping to get loads and loads of ward and loads and loads of damage, but i get zero ward and deal zero damage. Hope it gets fixed soon so I can try out that build :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.