Fireball sometimes doesn't work

Hello Epochers !

I have an issue since the last updates. It’s not a constant problem but it occured during my first Monoliths (of a session). It often goes on until i die.

I go in a Monolith of Faith and the spell just doesn’t work … at all.
I have the animation but it’s like i shoot an object near me and i don’t see any projectiles (and don’t do damages).

For the sake of completeness (don’t know if it matters) : I play Fireball with fire spray node and Cinder Song as wand.

The Fireball Tree :

Hey there,

The next time this happens, could you please post a log file and a screenshot of your Fireball tree? (https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file)

Hey Sarno !

Of course. I should have thunk about it. I’ll update my first post with my Fireball tree. And post a log if it happens again.

Appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much.

Hello again !

Well, here the log
Player.zip (41.7 KB)

And the tree is in my initial post :wink:

Thanks for that-- I don’t think I see anything indicating the cause of the problem. Could you upload a screenshot of a place this happens in, if it happens again?

There may be an error in the level causing this, rather than something being wrong with the skill, particularly if this is only an issue in certain places.

@Hackaloken It happened in different areas (3 or 4 different and it lasts 2 entire maps once).
I see recently that projectiles didn’t seem functional during these moments (my fireball, the throwing axes from enemies like they were stuck with the character using them).
I’ll keep you informed if i have a better feedback to provide.

I had the same issue. I post the log here :
Player.zip (628.3 KB)

I confirm that is a projectile issue (enemies has the same problem) ans that i was able to make contact/melee damage with fireball skill.

Screenshots of this happening (after enemies are dead is fine) would be very helpful then, including the name of the level. Thanks!

I don’t have the issue since i change my weapon (exit Cinder Song). I don’t know if it’s a correlation or a causality but that’s the last information i have.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.