Crashes

Hello,
I’ve been enjoying some of the new content in last epoch but I’m having some issues. The game is crashing quite frequently. Having opened browser in the background contributes to it quite a bit but I like to have my browser turned on. I don’t know why it’s happening since I have 16gb RAM which should handle much more than a game and browser running. The crashes are pretty annoying since progression in monolith is based on quest monoliths which you gain access to when you complete echoes. I crashed like 4 times in the quest echo and even more when progressing through. I hope it gets better in the future.

1 Like

Could you upload your log files (zip them if they are too big) and the crash files as well.

https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

Sorry to hear that! As Llama mentioned, uploading the files mentioned in this support article will help us look into the issue.

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend trying to repair the game if you’re using Steam.

In my experience, running Google Chrome is a big no no. It always crashes the game with it running.

1 Like

So,
after the new patch the crashes stopped. Thanks for the tips guys.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.